- National Conference Sustainable Energy in India – Way Forward for Energy Security
March 23, 2013, New Delhi
- Dialogue Meeting Popularising Financial Schemes among CSOs for greater uptake of Renewable Energy Technology
Thursday, February 28, 2013 Kolkata, West Bengal
- Roundtable Discussion on ‘Promotion of Clean Energy Sources: Role of Policies & Regulations’
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Citizens agree to go green
Times of India ( Ahmedabad Edition), January 30, 2013
- No Subsidies should be imposed on RE products
Sandesh, January 30, 2013
February 06, 2012, Kolkata, West Bengal
CUTS Centre for Competition, Investment & Economic Regulation (CUTS CCIER) and Vikram Sarabhai Centre for Development Interaction (VIKSAT) organised the First State Reference Group (SRG) Meeting in Ahmedabad, Gujarat on Tuesday, 24th January, 2012.
The meeting was organised to present the findings of the consumer perception survey undertaken as part of the project activities before the State Reference Group. The purpose of sharing the information with the SRG members was to seek their inputs/guidance in translating the findings into key messages to be disseminated to the Policy Makers. The valuable inputs received during the meeting helped us in finalising the policy advocacy strategy.
The meeting was attended by representatives from partner organisations, i.e. CUTS Calcutta Resource Centre (CUTS CRC) & Vikram Sarabhai Centre for Development Interaction (VIKSAT), subject experts, government officials, regulatory commission, local CSOs and media
Presentations: Opening Session:
Session I: Presentations on Survey Findings