Consumer Unity & Trust Society (CUTS International) with support from the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES, India) is organising a National Conference on “Green Growth and Energy Security in India: Political Economy Transformation and Challenges” on Saturday, August 29, 2015 in Kolkata, West Bengal.
The purpose of the conference is to sensitise the germane stakeholders on the need for a green growth approach thereby identifying a coherent strategy towards achieving the shared goal of sustainable energy development and green growth in India. The conference would comprise of National and State level representatives from government, regulatory agencies, media, industry, civil society organisations etc.
- How to Create Political Will for Change
- Energy Transformation for Green Growth
- List of Speakers
- Press Release
- Our dream is to be self-reliant in Clean Energy Resources in India”, said, Mr. Narayan Swaroop Nigam, Chairman & Managing Director, WBSEDCL August 29, 2015, Kolkata
- Stabilizing Power Demand with New Tariff Scheme Business Echonomics, September 16-30, 2015
- Power tariff to swing with demand Times of India, August 30, 2015