CUTS Centre for Competition, Investment & Economic Regulation (CUTS CCIER) in collaboration with Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI) and with the support from FES India & FES Pakistan is organising a Regional Conference on “Trans-Boundary Cooperation in the Energy Sector”.
The major aim of this conference is to create a platform for dialogue to achieve greater cooperation, coordination and integration of energy systems. The conference will focus on the issues related to emerging patterns of regional economic integration, energy trade in the region (Afghanistan, Central Asia, India, Iran and Pakistan).
- Regional Cooperation on Energy Issues: Win-Win Situation for all countries Islamabad, May 22, 2014
- Govt has changed traditional stance for bolstering trade with neighbours The News, Pakistan, May 23, 2014
- Import of electricity not feasible for Pakistan Dawn, May 23, 2014
- Energy crisis: Regional countries urged to employ integrated solutions The Express Tribune, Pakistan, May 23, 2014
- Call to tap non-conventional sources of energy in South Asia Pakistan Today, May 22, 2014