Spotlight provides a snap analysis on topical policy issues of general interest, with the objective of keeping the readers informed and igniting conversation. It covers a wide and cross-cutting range of subjects including competition law and policy, economic regulation, data governance, future of jobs, energy, and urban mobility, among others.
- Edition 6: Big Fish Eat Small Fish – Gaps in International Merger Control Regimes
- Edition 5: Electric Vehicles in the National Clean Air Programme and FAME-II: Are We Driving in the Right Direction?
- Edition 4: Electricity Distribution Sector in India: Has UDAY helped in India Shining?
- Edition 3: Turbulence in Indian Skies
- Edition 2: Big Tech and Antitrust
- Edition 1: Ups & Downs in India’s Digital Transformation in the Last 5 Years