Spotlight provides a snap analysis on topical policy issues of general interest, with the objective of keeping the readers informed and igniting conversation. It covers a wide and cross-cutting range of subjects including competition law and policy, economic regulation, data governance, future of jobs, energy, and urban mobility, among others.
- Spotlight – 12 : Guidance, but Minimal Comfort Competition Guardrails for Business Collaborations in Response to COVID-19
- Edition 11 : Hanging by a Thread – What lies ahead for Indian Textiles & Clothing Industry post-COVID-19?
- Edition 10 : The Draft Competition (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- Edition 9 : Curious Case of District Mineral Foundations in India
- Edition 8 : Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019
- Edition 7: Implications of Global Energy Transition on World Geopolitics and opportunities for Asia
- Edition 6: Big Fish Eat Small Fish – Gaps in International Merger Control Regimes
- Edition 5: Electric Vehicles in the National Clean Air Programme and FAME-II: Are We Driving in the Right Direction?
- Edition 4: Electricity Distribution Sector in India: Has UDAY helped in India Shining?
- Edition 3: Turbulence in Indian Skies
- Edition 2: Big Tech and Antitrust
- Edition 1: Ups & Downs in India’s Digital Transformation in the Last 5 Years