Spotlight provides a snap analysis on topical policy issues of general interest, with the objective of keeping the readers informed and igniting conversation. It covers a wide and cross-cutting range of subjects including competition law and policy, economic regulation, data governance, future of jobs, energy, and urban mobility, among others.
- Edition 17: Electrifying Transportation through Policies: Ingredients of an EV Policy in Indian Context
- Edition 16: E-commerce Landscape in India: Regulatory Uncertainty Amidst Unparalleled Growth
- Edition 15: Recurring Jurisdictional Turf-war between CCI and Sector Regulators – Towards Solution
- Edition 14: The Consumer Protection (E-commerce) Rules, 2020: Over-regulation or Optimal Regulation?
- Edition 13: Developments in the Indian Power Sector & the Draft Electricity Amendment Bill Are the steps sufficient?
- Edition 12: Guidance, but Minimal Comfort Competition Guardrails for Business Collaborations in Response to COVID-19
- Edition 11: Hanging by a Thread – What lies ahead for Indian Textiles & Clothing Industry post-COVID-19?
- Edition 10: The Draft Competition (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- Edition 9: Curious Case of District Mineral Foundations in India
- Edition 8: Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019
- Edition 7: Implications of Global Energy Transition on World Geopolitics and opportunities for Asia
- Edition 6: Big Fish Eat Small Fish – Gaps in International Merger Control Regimes
- Edition 5: Electric Vehicles in the National Clean Air Programme and FAME-II: Are We Driving in the Right Direction?
- Edition 4: Electricity Distribution Sector in India: Has UDAY helped in India Shining?
- Edition 3: Turbulence in Indian Skies
- Edition 2: Big Tech and Antitrust
- Edition 1: Ups & Downs in India’s Digital Transformation in the Last 5 Years