December 01-02, 2019, New Delhi
Jaipur, November 9-11, 2017
Nairobi, December 12-13, 2015
The conference objective was to highlight ways in competition and regulatory reforms can be used for achieving developmental objectives, especially some of the challenges that the post-2015 agenda presents – referred to as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
New Delhi, November 18-19, 2013
The conference was another attempt to forge convergence by putting on display different approaches for rationalising, formulating and evaluating economic regulation as well as defining stakeholder participation in such regulation.
New Delhi, April 18-20, 2011
The aim of the conference was to stimulate research and thinking among governments and other segments of the policy community on the future agenda of regulatory reforms.
New Delhi, March 22-24, 2007
The Symposium was organised to deliberate on research findings that emerged in the first cycle of the “Competition, Regulation and Development Research Forum (CDRF)” Project. Research papers focusing on political economy and governance constraints that developing countries face in implementing their competition and regulatory regimes were discussed at the symposium.
- We don’t want TRIPS to be a part of the problem, but to be a part of the solution, says Ambassador Mohan Kumar
Financial Express, November 19, 2021
- ‘Precautionism’ is risking open trade more than protectionism: Pascal Lamy
The Economic Times, November 18, 2021
- Indian law broad enough to deal with digital market issues
Smart Governance, November 17, 2021
- India’s competition law enough to deal with new-age concern in digital markets: CCI member
The Economic Times, November 16, 2021
- ‘Precautionism’ is risking open trade more than protectionism – Pascal Lamy
November 18, 2021
- We don’t want the TRIPs to be a part of the problem, but to be a part of the solution, says Ambassador Mohan Kumar
November 17, 2021
- There is a bargaining power imbalance between digital platforms and business side in digital market – Sangeeta Verma, Member CCI
November 16, 2021
Divyesh K. Sharma
Director, CUTS and Head, CUTS-CCIER
E: email@example.com │ M: +91 73001 07181
Policy Analyst & Deputy Head, CUTS-CCIER
E: firstname.lastname@example.org │ M: +91 9199030799
Programme Officer, CUTS-CCIER
E: email@example.com │ M: +91 9602337366