Objective of the Project
- Delineating intended and unintended consequence of taxi aggregator regulations related to safety and pricing.
- Undertaking research and advocacy to inform policymakers about optimal regulatory solutions based on secondary research and primary stakeholder interactions.
- Two Policy briefs on identified issues (pricing regulations and safety standards).
- Op-Eds and media articles.
- Better understanding of unintended consequences of sub-optimal regulation and better ways to address concerns towards pricing and safety standards.
- Future course for policymakers on research and pathways for better service delivery.