- National Conference Sustainable Energy in India – Way Forward for Energy Security
March 23, 2013, New Delhi
- Dialogue Meeting Popularising Financial Schemes among CSOs for greater uptake of Renewable Energy Technology
Thursday, February 28, 2013 Kolkata, West Bengal
- Roundtable Discussion on ‘Promotion of Clean Energy Sources: Role of Policies & Regulations’
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Citizens agree to go green
Times of India ( Ahmedabad Edition), January 30, 2013
- No Subsidies should be imposed on RE products
Sandesh, January 30, 2013
January 06, 2012, Jaipur, Rajasthan
CUTS Centre for Competition, Investment & Economic Regulation (CUTS CCIER) as part of the DREC project, organised a mid-term review meeting in Jaipur, Rajasthan from January 06-07, 2012.
The meeting discussed the progress of the project, including results and fulfilment of agreed obligations; and issues of special concern for the implementation of the project, e.g. results of consumer baseline surveys and plans for completion of remaining activities. External Expert, representatives from Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation (SSEF), project partners (CUTS Calcutta Resource Centre and VIKSAT) attended the meeting.
Further, a consultation meeting was organised on January, 07th 20102 between the nodal persons representing the project partners and representatives from CUTS CCIER. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss key action points that emerged from the previous day meeting and draw an action plan to implement the remaining activities.
- ‘West Bengal Survey Findings’ – Keya Ghosh, Centre Head, CUTS CRC
- ‘Gujarat Survey Findings’ – Ankur Baruah, Project Co-ordinator, VIKSAT
- ‘Future Activities: Design and Methodology’ – Arnab Ganguly, Project Co-ordinator, CUTS CRC
- ‘Planning for 2012 Project Activities’ – Ankur Baruah, Project Co-ordinator, VIKSAT
Session I: Partners Presentations on Survey Findings
Session II: Design and Implementation of 2012 Activities
Session III: Outreach Strategy