Consumer Unity & Trust Society (CUTS International) with support from FES India is organising 2nd CUTS Conference on Regional Cooperation for Energy Security in South Asia to initiate dialogues among South Asian state and non-state actors on regional cooperation for energy security within the region on issues related to trade, investment and knowledge sharing. The purpose is to understand the current/future initiatives and discuss the strategic role that India would need to play due to its geographical presence within the region.
- Regional Energy Cooperation in Eastern South AsiaBy Nitya Nanda The Energy & Resources Institute (TERI)
- Trans-Boundary Cooperation in the South Asia Power Sector: Opportunities and Challenges By Mike Toman, Environment and Energy Team Development Research Group, World Bank
- Think global act regional – Setting the agenda through Global grid By Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan, National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS)
- Regional Energy Cooperation: Need to Establish Trust among Countries August 07-08, Kolkata, India
- Regional Experts for Integration of Energy Systems Energy & Power, September 01, 2014
- World Bank to fund ecologically safe power projects The Times of India, August 10, 2014