About the Event
CUTS International in collaboration with U.S. Embassy, North India Office and Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) organised a
Symposium on “Making North Indian States Competitive: Path to Inclusive and Sustainable Growth” from Thursday, 17th November – Saturday, 19thNovember 2016 at Hotel ITC Rajputana, Jaipur.
The Symposium was organised under the aegis of CUTS project entitled ‘Evaluation of Competitiveness among North India States lessons from the United States’, supported by The US Embassy, New Delhi. The objective of the event was to bring together relevant stakeholders (National and International) on one common platform for cross learning and discussion on the way forward. The event was divided into five knowledge sessions.
- Speech by the U.S. Ambassador H.E. Richard R. Verma
- Speech by the Hon’ble Minister Shri Rajpal Singh Shekhawat
- 2-Day conference on Making North Indian States Competitive being held in Jaipur, KNN Indaia, November 17, 2016.
- Demonetisation to Spur Digital Economy, Rajasthan Patrika, November 18, 2016
- Demonetisation to Encourage Digital Economy, Rajasthan Statement, November 19, 2016
- Ease of doing business in India Investors watching state-level rankings, says US envoy Richard Verma, Financial Express, November 19, 2016
- Potential to Bolster India-US Ties, Divya Himachal, November 20, 2016
- Raj’s Tourism Potential Should Be Optimised Fully, Rajasthan Patrika, November 21, 2016
- Session-II, Amit Kumar Ghosh
- Session-II, Anirudh Tewari
- Session-III, Sabina Dewan
- Session-III, Selva Kumari
- Session-III, V.K. Mathur
- Session-IV, Mukesh Gulati
- List Of Participant
- Key Recommendations
- Event Report